The school receives pupil premium funding which is given to schools for each pupil registered and eligible for pupil premium. The funding is currently £1320 per pupil. This money enables us to support these pupils in any way necessary to improve their education.
You are entitled to claim for Pupil Premium if you are in receipt of any of the following benefits:
- Job Seekers Allowance (income based) or Income Support
- Child Tax Credit ( not working Tax Credit) provided your annual income, assessed by the Inland Revenue does not exceed £16,190 (Please note, anyone receiving Working Tax Credit, regardless of income, will not qualify)
- Employment Support Allowance ( income related)
- Guaranteed Element of Pension Tax Credit
- National Asylum Seekers Support (NASS)
If this applies to you, we strongly encourage you to come and speak to us so we can access the funding to further support your child in their education in our school.
This funding allows schools to offer a range of extra provision to all eligible children. This provision is entirely based on individual children’s needs and will be provided to enhance their progress and learning experiences both in and out of the classroom.
Our school ensures that Pupil Premium funding is not simply absorbed into mainstream budgets, but instead is carefully targeted at the designated children. Our Pupil Premium Governor monitors this. We are able to identify how the money is being spent and we monitor closely the impact it has on outcomes.
Our continual aim is to develop all of our young people to the best of our ability and close any gaps to ensure they all reach their full potential by the time they leave us to go to secondary school. We will work with them and their families to ensure we achieve this.
Towcester C of E Primary Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2018 - 2019
Towcester C of E Primary Pupil Premium Report 2017 - 2018
Towcester C of E Primary Pupil Premium Strategy Statement 2017 - 2018